S u n d a y M o r n i n g s at 10:30a.
- A Sunday gathering you will enjoy, with good music and meaningful worship that is focused on Jesus.
- Christ-centered teaching that is grounded in the Bible and driven by grace ... crafted to grow you in your faith.
- A place to connect with people to build friendships and find community.
- Fun and safe environments for both your younger and older kids during our 10:30a service that will build their lives and character.
D u r i n g t h e W e e k .
- Groups throughout Jax during the week ... in homes, on our church campus, over lunch, over breakfast and in coffee shops.
- Environments to connect with others, build healthy friendships, and grow spiritually.
- Discipleship groups for men, women, college students and youth.
A L i f e o f I n f l u e n c e .
- Community service & mission opportunities here in our town.
- Opportunities to be equipped to use your gifts and to focus your life on personal ministry, sharing your faith, making disciples, and joining God's work in the world.
- Partnership with our orphanage All Things New in Haiti, along with other missions partners.
F o r y o u r F a m i l y .
- Seeing the beauty and power of raising a generation of leaders that are strong in character, faith and grace.
- Creative, Jesus-focused Bible-based teaching for your kids that will build their faith and lives.
- The ability to connect worship with real life to enhance family relationships.
- An opportunity to worship with your elementary age child(ren) in the first half of the service, followed by their learning in an age appropriate environment in the second half of the service.