S u n d a y M o r n i n g s at 10:30a.
- A Sunday gathering you will enjoy, with with good music and meaningful worship that is focused on Jesus.
- Christ-centered teaching that is grounded in the Bible and driven by grace ... crafted to grow you in your faith.
- A place to connect with people to build friendships and find community.
- Fun and safe environments for your kids during our 10:30a service that will build their lives and character.
D u r i n g t h e W e e k .
- Small Groups throughout Jax during the week ... in homes, on our church campus, over lunch, over breakfast and in coffee shops.
- Environments to connect with others, build healthy friendships, and grow spiritually.
- Discipleship groups for men, women, college students and youth.
A L i f e o f I n f l u e n c e .
- Community service & mission opportunities here in our town.
- Opportunities to be equipped to use your gifts, and to focus your life on personal ministry, sharing your faith, and joining God's Word in the world.
- Partnership with our orphanage All Things New in Haiti, along with other missions partners.
F o r y o u r F a m i l y .
- Seeing the beauty and power of raising a generation of leaders that are strong in character, faith and grace.
- Creative, Jesus-focused Bible-based teaching for your kids that will build their faith and lives.
- The ability to connect worship with real life to enhance family relationships.
- An opportunity to worship with your elementary age child(ren) in the first half of the service, followed by their learning in an age appropriate environment in the second service.