THANKS FOR VISITING RIVERTOWN.COM ...
WE HAVE TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED CORPORATE WORSIP, SMALL GROUPS AND CHURCH ACTIVITIES (THROUGH APRIL 30th) DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS THREAT. WE INVITE YOU TO WORSHIP WITH US ONLINE THIS SUNDAY AT 10:30A ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE.
However, while we are being socially distanced ... we are NOT and NEVER will be people or ministry distanced. We are continuing to do life together through phone calls, texting and social media. To find out more, find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Or, give us a call (904.223.8050) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HERE IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AT RIVERTOWN CHURCH DURING OUR NORMAL FLOW ONCE LIFE AND MINISTRY RETURN TO NORMAL ...
- A Sunday experience you will enjoy and look forward to each week.
- A casual environment with good music and Jesus-focused worship and teaching from the Bible.
- A contemporary service in our 10:30a service (and an acoustic service MOST Sundays at 9:15a).*
- Jesus-focused, relevant teaching grounded in the Bible & driven by grace.
- Meaningful & deep faith with a clear focus on Jesus in everything.
- A place to connect with people to build friendships & find community.
- A fun and safe place for your kids to grow and build friendships (during our 10:30a service).
- A place to grow deep in your faith and in the gospel.
- Adult Sunday School offered on campus on Sunday mornings.
- Worshiping Jesus with other believers in our Sunday worship gatherings.
During the Week.
- Small Groups throughout Jax during the week ... in homes, on our church campus, over lunch, over breakfast and in coffee shops.
- Environments to connect with others, build healthy friendships, & grow spiritually.
- Service & mission opportunities here in our town & throughout the world.
- Partnership with our orphanage All Things New in Gressier, Haiti.
For your Family.
- Raising a generation of leaders that are strong in character and faith.
- A fun and safe environment for your little ones ... that will build their lives and faith in Jesus.
- Creative, Jesus-focused character-based teaching for your kids.
- Your family will grow to love God, trust in Jesus, & be strong in Grace.
- Groups for your kids to grow in faith & gain friends while having fun.
- The ability to connect worship with life to enhance family relationships.
- An opportunity to worship with your elementary age child(ren) in the first half of the service, followed by their learning in an age appropriate environment in the second service.
* We offer our early service (that has an acoustic flair and flow to it) most Sundays. Check our "Schedule and Events" page on our website by clicking here to see the exact schedule for that week. We typically have just one service on holiday weekends, but offer both our cometemporary and our acoustic services most Sundays of the year. Join us on a Sunday soon!